All About Me

|
It's been quite a while since I started this blog, but I've never got around to writing an 'About Me' page. Seeing as there's no time like the present, here it is...

I'm happily married to the man of my dreams {the Big Man}, we got married in September 2008 on a perfect day in beautiful Hervey Bay.

A year and a half later I gave birth to our first son, Max. Max is the absolute love of my life {which you have probably already guessed based on the number of posts and photos featuring him!}.

Shortly before our wedding the Big Man and I built our first home. I say 'built', but really it's still a work in progress and probably still will be for the next couple of years. We have a lot to do before it will be finished and we're saving up a little bit at a time. In the meantime it's still very liveable, but by no means perfect.

The rest of our family is made up of our two adorable pets, Cooper and Ollie. Cooper was our first baby and will always have a very special place in my heart. We've been really fortunate with our pets, they're both very sweet natured and love each other as much as they love us.

As well as looking after Max I also work part-time at a job that I really love. As guilty as it makes me feel to say it out loud I often enjoy having a day off from looking after Max... The Big Man works from home and takes care of Max on the days that I work, so really it works out perfectly.

Besides being a Mum and working I have a few hobbies that I enjoy. I love making things {crafts, cards, invitations, cupcakes etc}, planning parties and catching up with my girlfriends. I have also recently taken up photography, I'm not very good yet, but it's something that I really love so hopefully I'll get better with practice.

I've been blogging for over two years now and I can't imagine not doing it. I'm guilty {like I'm sure many bloggers are} of writing blog posts in my head as my day unfolds and have been working hard at becoming a better blogger.

I have met so many lovely people through blogging and hope to meet many more.

Hopefully this wasn't to boring if you already know me and if you're new {or have never commented before} please say hi and let me know a little bit about yourself and leave me a link to your blog.

Happy blogging!

Photobucket

*Image credit - wedding photo is by Jodie from Litzow Photography

7 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Lovely. And can I say, your cat is adorable.

Tamsyn said...

Awww thanks Lucy. He is such a sweet natured Cat too :)

sevencherubs said...

Love that you are taking so many baby pictures..too cute!! I love your about me post...great to get some insight into you and I look forward to reading more about your happenings.

Tamsyn said...

Thank Naomi :)

Wanderlust said...

That is just the most adorable picture of your baby! He looks so happy.

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

Just love the name of your blog! Look forward to catching up on all your older posts.

Lauren said...

Nice to meet you!