A Lazy Sunday

|
It has been a week today since we left the hospital. I know I'm supposed to be taking it easy, but it's too hot to nap and sitting on the couch all day gets very boring, very quickly. I don't think that I've overdone it, but we have gone for several walks, gone out for dinner, shopped for several hours and I've still managed to get a fair bit of housework done(with help from the Big Man).

My Sister has arrived this morning and now we are just relaxing on the couch. Bliss! Jen is staying for about 3 weeks, so I don't feel the need to entertain her or behave like I have a guest. I love that she feels relaxed at my house and can treat it like her own.

Now that she is here I feel like Christmas is really close. Under the tree is overflowing with her gorgeously wrapped presents and she has our Christmas menu all planned out and ready to go. All I need to do now is pull out the Christmas Carols and start baking for it to really feel like Christmas :)

T xx

2 comments:

jeanie said...

Gotta love a sister like that. Enjoy.

Tamsyn said...

Thanks Jeanie, she's great :)